The Old and New Testaments are the inspired Word of God. In these testaments we find the complete revelation of God’s will for the salvation of men, and divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
In one God, creator of all things, who is infinitely perfect and eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
That Jesus Christ was true God and true man. He was conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of a virgin. He died on a cross as a sacrifice for our sins. Further He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven and is now at the right hand of the Father, as our High Priest and Advocate.
That man was created in the image of God, but fell through disobedience, and thereby lost his position with God. The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only grounds for justification and salvation.
That salvation is by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
That lost mankind must repent, be baptized and receive the Holy Ghost (Acts 2:38).
That the fruit of the Holy Spirit in Galatians 5:22 and the gifts of the Holy Spirit in I Corinthians 12:1-11 are for the body of Christ today.
In return of Christ to the earth, the resurrection of the dead: the believers, to everlasting joy with the Lord, and the unbeliever to judgement and everlasting punishment (hell).
That every born-again believer makes up the true church. Through this new birth we are united together in the body of Christ, with Jesus Christ being the head of the church.
That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify Christ Jesus. During this age He indwells the believer and guides, instructs, and empowers the believer for godly living and service.
Pastor Howard & Joan Petty
- To be a family church, a teaching and training center for Christians, and a world outreach ministry.
- To help mature the whole body of Christ by ministry to the total man, his spirit, soul and body.
- To work with all believers in fulfilling the command of Jesus to go to all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
- Logos Christian Center Church supports missions in foreign countries with financial support, teaching materials, and DVD programs. The local and area outreach includes video classes in church and homes, and committed involvement in community programs of Inter-Church Prayer group, CAPA (Clergy and Police Association) and special community services.
- We desire to be true witnesses of Christ, individually and corporately as a church.
Sunday Morning Worship
Sunday Evening Worship
Wednesday Evening Prayer
As Announced—Video Classes and Children’s church
We would like to pray for you! Send your request with this form and we will add it to our prayer list!
“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. “
1 John 5:14 NIV